Important Updates Regarding COVID-19
Subscribe to our company’s YouTube page for more updates.
At Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority. While we are still open for business as usual, we are closely monitoring Pennsylvania and CDC guidelines for any updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking any necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
Our company has instituted several procedures to be followed by each of our employees. Please see below:
- Each employee will have their temperature checked each morning in our office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher will be asked to go home until they are cleared to come back to work.
- Each employee will answer a set of screening questions each morning in our office. These questions range from symptom-based questions to travel-based questions (in compliance with Pennsylvania’s travel advisory). Anyone who does not “pass” the screening will be asked to go home until they are cleared to come back to work.
- Technicians will be wearing masks, disposable gloves, coveralls and booties (where need be).
- Technicians will be washing their hands with hand wipes before each job. They will also be disinfecting their work space before they leave each job.
- We have told our technicians to not come into work if they are feeling unwell, are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- We have requested that our technicians practice social distancing and to not shake hands when they arrive at a job. This is to minimize the risk of contamination.
- We are screening customers prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm no one in the house is sick, been exposed or in quarantine.
How Our Customers Can Help
We ask any customers with an upcoming appointment to notify us if they or anyone they live with has either been diagnosed with, exposed to or are showing symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date. The best way to notify us is by calling our office at 610-642-6323 or sending us an email at [email protected].
Indoor Air Quality
While there is not enough information on the Coronavirus, we do have a few recommendations to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Change your air filters at your soonest convenience and continue to change them regularly (either once a month or 3-4 times a year depending on the filter).
- Consider having your indoor air tested with our 30-minute AirAdvice for Home IAQ test. If you are interested, please request this test ahead of your appointment.
- We have several products which we recommend for promoting healthier air. These include, but are not limited to, the REME HALO LED and AirScrubber.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation during this time. We want you to know that we are here for you. Our company will continue to provide any updates on Facebook should there be any changes to what we noted above. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.