Important Updates Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Subscribe to our company’s YouTube page for more updates.
At Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority. While we are still open for business as usual, we are closely monitoring the news and CDC for any updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking any necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
Our company has instituted several procedures to be followed by each of our employees. Please see below:
- We are calling each customer prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm no one in the house is sick or has traveled to a high-risk area in the past 14 days.
- Technicians will be washing their hands with hand wipes before each job. They will also be wearing latex, disposable gloves (and masks if need be).
- We have told our technicians to not come into work if they are feeling unwell or are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- We have requested that our technicians practice social distancing and to not shake hands when they arrive at a job. This is to minimize the risk of contamination.
- Each employee will have their temperature checked each morning in our office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher will be asked to go home until they are cleared to come back to work by a doctor.
How Our Customers Can Help
We ask any customers with an upcoming appointment to notify us if they or anyone they live with has either been diagnosed or are showing symptoms of the Coronavirus. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date. The best way to notify us is by calling our office at 610-642-6323 or sending us an email at [email protected] We also ask that you allow our technicians to wash their hands if they request.
While there is not enough information on the Coronavirus, we do recommend changing your air filters at your soonest convenience. If you have any other questions regarding your indoor air quality, please reach out or visit the Indoor Air Quality page on our website. We have several products which we recommend for promoting healthier home air.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation during this time. We want you to know that we are here for you. Our company will continue to provide any updates on Facebook should there be any changes to what we noted above. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.