Despite Pennsylvania moving into the yellow-phase, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our company’s top priority. While we are open for business, we are closely monitoring the news and CDC for updates regarding COVID-19 and are implementing all necessary safety precautions to keep everyone safe.
Our company has instituted several procedures for each of our employees to follow. Please see below:
- We are calling and screen all customers prior to their scheduled appointment to confirm that no one in the house is sick or has traveled to a high-risk area in the past 14 days.
- Technicians will wash their hands with hand wipes before each job. They will also wear disposable gloves, booties and face masks.
- Our technicians have been advised to stay home from work if they feel unwell, experience cold or flu-like symptoms or were exposed to someone who has contracted COVID-19 (or come down with COVID-19 like symptoms).
- We have requested that our technicians practice social distancing and to not shake hands when they arrive at a job. This is to minimize any risk of contamination.
- Each employee has their temperature taken each morning in our office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 °F or higher will be asked to go home until they are cleared to come back to work by a doctor.
How Our Customers Can Help
We ask all customers with an upcoming appointment to notify us if they or anyone they live with has either been diagnosed or are showing symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule their appointment for a later date. The best way to notify us is by calling our office at 610-642-6323 or sending us an email at [email protected]. We also ask that you allow our technicians to wash their hands if they request to do so.
While there is not enough information available on COVID-19, we do recommend changing your air filters. If you have any indoor air quality concerns or questions, please reach out or visit the Indoor Air Quality page on our website. We have several IAQ products which we recommend for promoting healthier home air.
Our company will continue to provide any updates on Facebook and the Coronavirus page on our website should there be any changes to what we noted above. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.