Download Our Agreement Contracts
Ardmore’s Home Comfort Team
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc is proud to be a heating and cooling company serving the needs of residents throughout Ardmore, PA. Our business is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and is committed to performing high-quality work. We’re a member of the ACCA, and we do our best to stay current with all new advances in heating and cooling technology.
Regardless of the type of heating or cooling system you have in your home, we can make sure that it’s running reliably. Regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems extend their lifetime. Our maintenance work can increase the energy efficiency of your unit and greatly reduce your energy costs.
Our business maintains an A+ rating from the BBB by always focusing on even the smallest details. We’ll go the extra mile to meet any of your individual needs. Ensuring that our customers have an outstanding experience is important to our team.
Reliable Service Agreements
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc wants to make it affordable to use our service agreements in Ardmore. We’ll be happy to explain the details to you so that you can understand the advantages. Signing up for a service agreement in Ardmore can ensure that your heating and air system gets the level of care that it needs. For our AC agreements, we service your equipment through April-September. For our heating agreements, we’ll take care of the service from October-March.
- 24-hour emergency service (emergency service will be prioritized in the
order the calls come in)
- 10% off replacement parts
- Priority scheduling
- No overtime charges
- Multi-unit discounts for maintenance checks
We value each of our customers and pledge to work with their interests in mind. Each job that we take is given our undivided attention from start to end.
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
When you want to have confidence that your system will work flawlessly, we can help. Our technicians are meticulous with everything they do. If they find an issue with your system, you’ll be alerted to it so that you can get it resolved. Our goal is to provide service agreements in Ardmore that are a great value.
What we do during our Air Conditioning Maintenance Checks:
- Check air handler filters and replace filters if necessary
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge
- Check condenser and clean if necessary
- Lubricate condenser fan motor and check condenser blade for tightness
- Tighten all electrical connections and check voltage at unit under full load
- Check condensate drain lines for blockage
- Lubricate all bearings and check blower for cleanliness
- Check all safety controls including lock-out controls if used
- Inspect contactor contacts
- Check thermostat
- Check evaporator coil for cleanliness, if accessible
- Inspect starting and running capacitors
- Check for vibration and noise
- Check and record starting and running amps
- Make recommendations for any needed repairs to system
- Apply service sticker
What we do during our Heating Maintenance Checks:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check fan limit control
- Check blower operation
- Check gas valve
- Check fan speed
- Check fan belts
- Check temperature rise
- Clean and/or replace standard air filter
- Check all wiring connections
- Check and clean all burners
- Check burner ignition
- Check pilot and pilot safety
- Check and oil fan motor bearings (if needed)
- Check smoke pipe, chimney base and proper drafting of chimney
- Check draft hood
- Check all pressure switches
- Check PVC intake and exhaust piping
- Check circulator pump and couplings
- Check high limit safety control
- Check low water cut-off
- Check and clean gauge glass
- Check safety relief valve
Ardmore Heating and Cooling Specialists
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc wants to take the stress out of caring for your heating and cooling systems in Ardmore. Our technicians are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your safety. They are also NATE certified and dedicated to getting each job done correctly the first time.
We’ll stand behind all of our results with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our locally owned and operated company maintains open lines of communication at all times. Give us a call for more information about our services.