To maintain the safety of our technicians and to protect the property in and around your home, we ask that you please follow the below steps prior to one of our technicians coming out to perform work in your home.
- The area around the furnace and air handlers must be cleared so the technician can safely work on your HVAC equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, making sure all litter boxes, pet beds and boxes are removed from the work space.
- The area around the outdoor condensing unit must have at least a 12” clearance on all sides of the equipment. This allows the system to run efficiently as well as provides a safe working space for our technicians.
- Access to the attic must be clear, closets emptied (if applicable) and pull-down steps must be in safe working condition.
- All fragile and valuable items must be kept away from any HVAC equipment or work space.
- Keep all paints, gasoline or any other flammable products at least 3’ from your HVAC equipment.
Our company cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur where the work space and HVAC equipment are not properly cleared in advance of the scheduled appointment.